The Story of Prince Arsalan


Hello everybody,

A short time ago, I happened to remember an old story, which was about a legendary hero named Amir Arsalan (or we can name him Prince Arsalan in English).

The story is one of the most famous novels in Persian folklore, which had been told to King Naser ad-Deen of the Qajar Dynasty by his storyteller - Mirza Mohammad-Ali Naqeeb Al-Mamalek in the 19th century.

As far as I remember, the story has never been translated into languages like English or Arabic.

So I decided to translate this story into these two languages.

And now, I want to inform you that I have published the "Prince Arsalan" book in English and Arabic in three volumes on the "Amazon" website.

The URL to my Author Page on Amazon is as follows:


You can see my books there and buy them if you’d like.


Thanks a lot,
Dariush Ahmadzadeh


Weblog: DariushTranslations.blogspot.com

Skype: dariush.ahmadzadeh
Mobile: +98 935 849 9437 (also WhatsApp)